Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MY FIRST MIGRAINE

Yesturday, I was crying my eyes out.
I always get blamed for everything.
I'm always falsely accused.
Jeez.
I was crying so hard to the point where I was hyperventilating into an asthsma attack.
I didn't have my inhaler, and I couldn't even stop. It was horrible.
So I had a 5 hour nap after like 4 hours of crying and I woke up at 9pm. I woke up with the biggest headache on the face of this godamn planet. I was like WTF. I thought it would eventually go away. I had to get off of Halo at 11pm because it was hurting so bad.
I went into bed at 1am. 2am comes. It won't go away and I can't sleep because it hurts so bad.
3am comes. Still. 4am comes. Still. 5am comes. Still. 530am, it won't go away. I felt nautiousss.
My eyes were so sensitive to a speck of light. My eyes felt like they were throbbing and the pain kept tossing back and forth, omfg. I almost died. I knew I had a migraine. I knew it.

I mean, that was the worst headache in the world. I took action. I took three, 500mg aspirins and I felt better when I woke up about a half hour ago. I feel soooo much better.
who knew you can get migraines from crying so much. AHHH.
That was my first migraine ever and it was such a bitch to me last night.

I also found out my older sister is pregnant.
I'm soo like superbuelahfied. lol.
Everyoneee in both families [in laws too] know, except for my parents,
my sister has no idea how 2 tell them.
She wants to surprise them in a unique way,
I bought her a pink baby bottle piggybank[we're hoping for a girl]
and I told her ot give it to my mother and she can figure it out on a night out to dinner.
She said she'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment