Monday, September 21, 2009

FLU FREE & update.

Alright, here's the deal.
I'm flu free babes. Yup, it's true.
Thank heavens : )

Now, the next thing I have to look out for is my period.
To the girls, we all know how it hits us.
To the boys, suck it up, we watch you jerk your shafts until you splerge semen all over the place.

So anyways, yeah I'm going to end up getting it soon, as mature I'm being.
Might as well call it my menstration. I don't here that word very often. It's period this, period that.

Sigh.

Anyways, I'm getting it soon and it's going to suck as always because of my stupid menstrual disorder.. Dymennoreah.

It can lead to..
-Endometriosis
which can lead to..
-Ovarian Cancer (let's hope it doesn't get that far as I mature and grow up in my near future.)

I just don't have the balls to go to a GYN clinic.
I don't want anyone putting tools in my Verizon Mobile<--(Vagina)

I don't know what to be for Halloween.
I was thinking about being:

[ ] Lady Gaga
[ ] Bunny
[ ] Barbie

My friend Samuel told me to be a Lady Gaga Bunny. I told him to stop being stupid. lol.

Any suggestions? I'd gladly take them.
I want to go trick or treating with a shitload of heads this year. I KNOW I say that every year.
But I actually want to make it happen this year. I want to have fun. LOTS OF FUN FUN FUN.

You guys, I have man issues. Like one minute I have feelings for an ex.
Another minute I'd fall for a new man in my life.
Another minute I have to deal with clingy & desperate men. Ugh.
Another minute I go back to people who take me as a rebound--and the sad part? I let them.

Eh, FuckMyLife.

A friend of mine, his name is Alex. He seems like a charming man. I met him not too long ago.
We talk constantly. He invited me to go to this game at his school. A football game in Carteret. He's a junior. And he kept asking me, and insisting for me to go.

Is he asking me out? Not like boyfriend status, but like a date? I don't know. I doubt it, but he's
cool b e a n s.

As I mentioned earlier in previous blogs, I'm dying my hair and getting contacts.

So,

blue eyed brunette, here I come.

Well my to do list for the meantime:

Spread my birthday wishlist[clothes & non clothes lists]
Dye my hair
Buy my contacts
Figure out my Halloween Costume.


I must go. And bid thee farewell.

Kisses to all.
xoxo
Sue-ki

No comments:

Post a Comment