Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok, so I have the flu.

Hey there.
I haven't updated in a bit, but I'm trying to pull through.
I just got off my asthsma nebulizer. My hands are sha-sha-shaking! They always do when I'm on that stupid machine. That's one of the side effects that discomfort me. Well.
As my title line says, I have the flu and a sinus infection too. OMG.
I haven't been in school since Thursday. It's technically sunday now, and I doubt I'm going on monday either. I mean, I can't be in school with the flu. Sheesh. Anyways, I barelu can breathe.
And my dog threw the worst farts ever today. Oh em gee. I wish I was in school already.
I feel like doo doo. I spent time with my best friend over the weekend. we went to the mall and it was really nice to bond with her after a long time. I honestly can say I had fun.
At zumies there was this one guy that looked exactly like seth and it just drove me freakin insane.
I can't wait til my birthday. At the beginning of october, im thinking about dying my hair again.
I know, I'm crazy. But I miss being a full brunette, so I'm dying it like a chocolate black brown color by the beginning of october. Also, I'm getting contacts. Blue eyed brunette? Has a ring to it, well I saw hancock today for the first time ever and i think it was a really good movie.

There's this movie or whatever called paranormal acitivity? very peculiar.

well my hands keep shaking, so i'm going to go take care of that. Hopefully I get better soon.

Kisses to all <3
sueki.

No comments:

Post a Comment