Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 times in a week

I'm home sick again. First it was Monday, and now today. Like what's wrong with me. I'm on my way to the doctors to find out. I feel like I have a small flu, perhaps a cold, but who am I kiddin, I aint no doctor to know for sure. But my symptoms are just unbearable and it seems like more come in like:

veryyy stuffy nose.
hard to breathe
cough
small headache
tiredness.
lack of hunger.
diarreah?

yeah I know..

it sounds like aflu but i need to find out. I realized I havent been making youtube videos. School takes up most part of my time and when Im home i dont have time to do anythinggg. So this weekend is coming up and hopefully ill be better then to makeup some tutorials. well im off to the doctors.

Get well me. : )
Kisses to all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment