Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update"1st week of school

School's actually good. people noticed how much I changed over the summer. And I'm getting positive feeds on how I dress and just how I look overall. It's a real boost of confidence. I almost did get in a fight though in 5th period lunch. ALREADY, I KNOW. Over a seat, so I told the girl to eat it if she was so desperate for it and I left. Anyways, my school had a football game at 7 and we did incredible. 38-0. Go panthers. My ex told me to go because he was playing and so I went. Put a #12 on my face. I left at halftime. Personal complications. But, I think everything is going to get better.

I know I haven't been updating alot, but I am crammed this weekend with so many things to do especially alot of reading and schoolwork. I think I'm getting sick. probably explains why I mean, I was in the rain for more den 2 hours. I was really upset yestrurday, but I'm not going to get into all of that. Well anyways Ill try to post some new vids up as soon as I can. Well I';; catch you guys later. Kisses to all. <3


p.s God bless America
__ _|_
|_| |__|

No comments:

Post a Comment