Saturday, September 5, 2009

MORE EXTENSIONS

Alright well yesturday, I bought extensions. They are beautiful and brown with highlights. I am so happy, I had them on when I went to the mall and I looked amazing with the,. I'm trying to build confidence wearing them around in public. I mean, i am so used to short hair so I feel naked when I take the extnsions off. School's in 3 days.
I'm going to be super busy this weekend before school starts on tuesday.
friday I went shopping, then today i went shopping again. Tomorro I'm going to a bbq/pool paarty, and then a football game. monday, I'm going tanningg, and then tuesday is school. The side of myy shin is very pulled, I don't know why. But It hurts alot. I'm scared if I keep stretching it, I'll get a charlie horse.
Well anyways,I feel good.
I can'twait for soccer season soon.

Oh, few random point outers.
strawberry milk by nyx is a lipstick I have fell in love with.
I'm running out of my mac creme de nude lipstick so I found that one and am in love.
nyx eye pencils, i have one in milk, black, and silver.
I LOVE THEM.,
ive been takign biotin for about 3 weeks and noticed my nails have been getting really strong, there growing faster too.

idk if i have mentioned this but my older sister is pregnant, my dad isnt too too happy. my mom is really excited so life is good. well sometimes. i dont know. ive been feeling like shit lately.

if your looking for a good flat iron, i recommend kiyoseki withthe chi infusion serum, or a pro nano babyliss straigthener along with the chi infusion. trust me, even by wetting your hair after awhile, youre hair starts taking the straightness that you won't be able to curl your natural hair (if it's curly). Crazy right? I know.

I posted 3 videos today on youtube. check em out.
youtube.com/zomgWATAbarbie

kisses to all.<3

xoxo suki

No comments:

Post a Comment