Sunday, August 30, 2009

I need a good cry

Okay, i thought everything was going for the better..
everything seemed to just turn around and get worse.

my family, i feel as if they are against me.
screaming at me.. accusing me, whatever the case may be.
i honestly cannot wait to get the fuck out. this year coming up for school, i'm leaving home early, and coming home late, so i can avoid them for 3/4 of the day. therefore, by the time i get home, i have enough time only to shower, eat, do homework, and a little free time on the xbox or my laptop before i sleep.
thats my plan, to avoid the people i live with as much as possible.

I talk to this guy, who moved, and i cant see him like i used to. which sucks hardcore.

xbox is making me stress, and the stress has been making me suck badly online.
im this close to selliing it.

i suck at life.

i mean, have you ever had those moments where you feel like you were in an emo person's shoes and you just wanted to cry everything out? i feel like doing that... right now.
and i am stressing, dying for school to come so it cant take me away from cruel people.

yes, i like to run away from my problems

my little sister has been treating me like shit lately too. it kinda hurts, like i may not show it.

i may laugh alot or smile alot, but dammit, im hurting bad.
i dont know if im just being a girl.. or im taking shit over the top.
but im sensitive and i easily stress for nething.

my whole world is literally crashing down on my shoulders. im piercing my own lip next week and i dont care who tells me no.

p.s i wanna cry so bad, but im not alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment