Saturday, August 29, 2009

SUSHI NIGHT

ALright, omfg. I came home a few hours and I needed to share my experience.

I went to a sushi resturaunt in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Me and my gals were dressed up and everything.
The resturaunt was beautiful, calm, relaxing.
It was the perfect way for us to be together to just bond.
Anyways, we didn't know what to order.
The first thing though was we wanted some California rolls.
That was the entree along with a salmon terriyaki dish.
Our appetizers first was this soup.
It had uhm, like tofu in it and seaweed.
The worsttttt thing I have ever put in my mouth.
It tasted liek pee and me and my girls almost died. They were watching us eat this nasty soup.
And we were dying of laughter because we tried saying "mm" and "yum" and "interestinggg.."
muahahaha >:D
anyways, after that... we got our california rolls..
Our california rolls were really good. They had this green thick sour thing on the side which i thought was smushed avocados... it wasnt huns.

i took the whole thing and put it on oneeeee california roll and started choking and freaking out.
omfggg, i was horrified, the taste killed me and i thought the raw fish on the side wasn't sour or anytrhing, but cool and fresh... it was sour too and spicyy! it drove me crazyyyyy omfg..
my throat burned and i drank my whole drink entirely.. thank god the asians weren't there to see that because i didn't want to disrespect them. Thanks to the sauce, i ruined my appetite of wanting any more california rolls.

now we were all served with salmon terriyaki which was this lovely salmon, cooked well, fried..yum, and it had what tasted like soy sauce. The soy sauce killed it, i scraped it away with ym chop sticks. The brocoli was real good and the carrots that came aside. We had our own rice bowls and i was a pro at the cho sticks. I put too much soy sauce on my white rice, and stopped eating it after it was 1/4 empty. The bottom was mostly drenched. The tab was like 60$ for 3 alone. The food wasn't even that good. LAST time, i go there. Unless I order something else.

After we left the place, we drove home.

omfg forget that.
My sister, she had to pee, because we just kept laughing about stupid things and we were making funny faces and everything with the food. I actually ate tofu. lol. gross.
Anyways, the other sister, she dropped the chopsticks, and the asian dude saw. it was hilarious. She was trying to get my other sister to pick it up, and the asian walks up to us and gives her a new pair. aahahahahaha . it was hilarious. omfg. There was one asian guy. he was soo hot. omfg.
im glad i looked good. anyways. my sister, she had to pee because she was laughing hard. she peed! omfggggg. muahahhahaha.
As we were leaving, i kicked this thing and it almost knocked over. The dude was looking and i was trying to play it off. lmfao.

okay, nowww. as we were driving home, my sister had to pee. I blasted her music and we started screaming at people. lol. she kept laughing and me and my sis were trying to tickle her as she drove. tickle her to the point she peed. we almost did it, but she ran sooo fast when we got home and she made it to the bathroom just in time. to tell you the truth, i think she pissed onherself a bit, but was afraid to admit it.

this night was so much fun ...

well im so tireddd ! so ill update sooner or later. kisses to all. muahzzzz. xoxo suki<3

No comments:

Post a Comment