Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UPDATE.


AHH !
Alright.
Hey lovelies.
I got uber duber super sick since like Saturday but I'm getting better... Alot better actualy.
So the worst is over. It seems like the good news keeps pouring in, like schools around the corner which makes me really excited because I hate and not doing anything but making you guys videos and playing videogames. Don't get me wrong, I love making videos for you guys, but I miss homework and social acitivites and all of that mumbo jumbo. Anyhow, I GOT MY LAPTOP.
I'm happy, I posted a YT video on it, relating to it and extensions. YES, EXTENSIONS. I'll post a pic of these cute ones I grabbed my hands on. And also, i ordered more, not sure if i'm going to where them toschool. who knows, teenagers are evil and if someone ripped my extensions out, I will be dirty.

Anyhow, I'm going to the mall sooner or later, probably dying my hair differently. I'm crazy i know. I always do something different to my hair but I easily get bored of it. I'm thinking about leaving my bangs blonde and dying the rest brown, then ill have the bloind extensions , so it should look pretty cool. anyways, im off. take care babes. Kisses xoxoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment