Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good morning, good noon, good eve, good night once again. Last night, I didn't end up hanging out with my friends, I decided to cram on some school assignments due in September. Ok, that's a lie. I was too busy glued to my screen playing saintsrow2 like a madman. Bad? I think so. But anyways, the good part at least I'm on the last mission. : ) That's good right? I think so. Anyhow. My To do list is posted in this blog. I need this and I wish I can shit all this money out but I'm looking for another job. Babysitting was not for me. Well here it is!
Pink digital camera. I need another digital camera. It'll be really helpful for my hair and makeup tutorials on youtube since it's youtube capture. : }

pink controller. I'm tired of looking at my white controller. GAH I need color. 50-60$

Hellokitty covers. Oh mannnnn. :) so beautiful. 200-250$

Pink dell laptop? Either that or just an hp notebook. 800$
Chi silk infusion mix. I ran out, and I need this pronto. No more then 40$
Babyliss flat iron. Not this one specifically. the one I'm aiming for is 75$


And last but not least, my xbox 1 year membership live. The 25th of August my live will expire and I will have to renew it pronto. 50$






Well Talk to ya later. I got some work to work on.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment