Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily makeup routine



Hey loves, it's me sue. I decided to post my first blog on my daily makeup routine. If I'm not going out, and I just want to look fresh and casual, I've included the makeup below in pictures and words. I'm babysitting my sister's puppy, and since chowder(the puppy) is sleepying, I have the time to do this for you. :) Hope you enjoy.




--------------------------------------Daily Casual Makeup----------------------------------





I finish my look off with a bonne bell lipgloss. I love the way they smell. 7$ at any store.


My favorite nude lipstick, creme de nude by mac. 15$ . I never leave home without it. I end up buying one like every other month!If you're looking for a great nude lipstick, try it, or myth.


This bronzer, I recently ran out, I'm going to have to buy more, by victoria secret! 15$ I love it. Very pigmented, and I always put it on my cheeks.



I use lashblast, waterproof by covergirl. Really good for the eyelashes, curl my eyelashes with ELF eyelashcurler 8$




Smolder by mac. I use a little of this, and afterwards, smudge it a bit as I reach further away from inner eyelids. 15$

Almay liquid eyeliner. I create wings on the outer eyes, followed up by a thin line above lashes. 5$



No comments:

Post a Comment