Saturday, August 15, 2009

There's so much on my mind now.

My summer book I am currently reading.

Good morning , good afternoon, good evening, or good night perhaps depending on what time of the day you are currently reading this. There's so much on my mind, like I have mentioned. This summer I've made a to do list. I'll probably post it up here for curiosity to see. Also, I have this book I'm currently reading. It's called, "Brave New World" by Audous Huxley. I don't really like the whole science-fiction plot but it is a must for me for my sophmore year. This summer I'm dying to get my lip pierced.Heck, I'll probably do it myself. I tried to back in January but that didn't work out well, for I gave up half way and my stupid self didn't have anything to put in the hole afterwards.

I realize I'm a little too fast. I'm getting a little too curious, ya know?

Like my older sister says, "Susan, you're acting all growed up." Yes.. "groweddd."

This guy that I have been liking for like four months started school already and we barely have time to talk until yesturday he all of a sudden wants to be all mushy gushy with me. I didn't know what to do with that and I just built up anger and frustration on him instead of supporting him with school and such. He tells me blogs are stupid but I like to write.

My ex came in the picture the other day. I don't know what to do out this because I mean we've been distant for like a year or so and he unexpectedly just came into my life. It's nice though, to see what has changed since then.

I'm stressing, I mean not like grown up stressing- migrant causing stress. But like clean stressing. My summer has become a complete failure. There's roughly 3 weeks left and I have so much things I want to do that I know I wont be able to do. Also, I got to find a way to understand this epic reading assignment. I mean, this summer, thankfully, I only had 2 classes that I had to do assignments for next year. (No not summer school homework, it's a required assignment for the upcoming year.) Well anyways, I already finished one class's assignments, which I am so proud of myself. (I don't know how I managed.) But it took me a decent 3 weeks 24/7 to complete it. I wonder how long this Brave New World is going to take me. I'm going to try finish reading it today and tomorrow.

I had a weird dream last night. It was winter, and I was in a thong pulling pranks with this white guy I've never seen in my life. I don't know, weird.

Well It's 11:55am now. So I'm still in bed. I need a pink computer desk.. I'm so throwing this one out afterwards sometime around next month.

Well, I'm off. Today, I'm hanging out with my old friend Victoria and a close friend named Chino. That should be fun. Chino came back from Texas and surprised me by calling me and to open the back door. I was in the middle of a halo game, and we still won by the time I got back. But it was amazing the way he planned it. Victoria and I were best friends since literally Kindergarten. After our trio with Cassandra split (she had to moved), we kind of went into our separate ways slowly, but I'm hoping that can change after all these years.

Alright, now I'm off. Love ya's.


Kisses to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment