Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where are you knuckles?

I am just so fucking depressed.
I doubt I'm going to have the strength or the motivation to do any videos for awhile.

the one thing that mattered to me most, besides my boyfriend, was my dog; knuckles.
Over the last day I've considered the following..

-He ranaway
-Dog pound took him in.
-He'd dead.
-Someone took him for themselves.

What should I do?
I mean, I've been constantly crying, never feeling good.
What a Thanksgiving...Happy thanksgiving.
This year I am not greatful for anything.

The only thing i have been greatful for was having that dog.
but he's gone and I have no idea where he is, and what he is doing, and if he's ok.

Knuckles please be okay. That is all.

Kisses to all. Knuckles come home. I won't stop looking for you. I promise baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment