Monday, November 23, 2009

Heartache & update

I've been slacking.
Bad news and good news.

Well not for you guys, but more for me. Just spilling out my stupid personal life, but let me make a few clarifications.

-I saw New Moon, it is now like my favorite movie in the whole effing world, like I can watch it again and again and again, and I wouldn't get tired. TEAM JAKE-WARD. More Jacob though because the movie was mainly more about it, but anyways.
-I also saw The fourth Kind, it wasn't the best thing in the world, i mean I actually yawned a couple of times. I wasn't really interested.
-CODMW2 is the shit.

Alright, so anyways.
I feel like time is going by fast, but anyways. I feel bad for myself. I've been through so much that I don't even deserve. I mean, it has nothing to do with my family, or my love life. In fact, the family is doing great. We're closer and it's awesome. No more fighting. And, even the boyfriend. He's a great support system, always down to make me laugh and I admire him for that; for caring about me.

But just the social life in general. it's not going so well. I feel like my friendship with a very close friend is about to go down the toilet for no reason over a guy whom i consider to be meaningless, yet she doesn't see that. I mean, why would i care about him when I have a boyfriend of my own to love and be with? I don't know. I have been hearing some vicious rumors though.

I've been having the worst heartaches, like not just emotionally or like mentally, but I can feel it. All day the pains have been growing sharp. It hurts. If at this rate, it keeps on, I'm going to have to check it out.


Alright, enough about my personal life. I promised some youtube videos. I keep saying I'm going to do them and I
never do them. There's a BLACK FRIDAY coming up, and I'm going to be buying. Definitely. I will show you guys a haul video on youtube at least by Sunday max. I haven't done any makeup updates either. I'm going to have to fix that too. :|


Kisses to all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment