Sunday, November 1, 2009

LONG TIME NO TALK, update.

okay i didnt purposely not blog.
I've been through it all. LIKE LITERALLY.

But im back, so thats good. missed me? i missed you too.
alot has happened so far.

im in a relationship. :) and happy. uhm, halloween was killer. :) and i was a showgirl.
so iwasnt lady gaga, or that bunny, but im planning on being a bunny for next year.
anyhow, im dying my hair again. i know im crazy. :) but imgoing to go darker, like black :) i also havent gotten my contacts yet. im working on it.

my birthday is technically in 14 days. i have no idea what i want.
i need some mac lipsticks, i think thats what im gonna ask for, for my birthday

i mean, im tired of replacing my mac shades with avon concealer, but hey, im desperate. i really dont like dark lips on me.

my ovaries were like burning today, it was too much to handle, i dont know how i got rid of the pain. TIME. lol.

ive been through so much trouble. like losing my parents trust after some incident i rather not speak of afetr homecoming, and then i got more in trouble when my mom found out i was at a bar with baby and wesley and kayla one day when i told my parents i was going to a football game, but whatever. so my sister is 4 months pregnant now, well actually shes 3 months and 3 weeks. :)

im sitll hoping for a girl.
well i need to come up with a youtube video asap because i havent been on that shizzle in a while.

i twitter alot though so thats how you can catch up with me.

twitter.com/zomgwatabarbie

well im going to be twittering & watching the messengers.
OH paranormal activity is horrible to watch. i couldnt sleep for a couple of days but im better now, im looking forward to the 4th kind though.

kisses to all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment