Friday, April 23, 2010

IM BACK, or so i say!

It has been forever. So much has changed. So much has happened. Before I begin, let me add in a few events that had occurred:

-I've noticed my hair is growing a little.
-I am single again (since March)
-I'm still white looking
-still have my goals for this summer
-my sister's baby is due in like 3 days! ALEXIS ARIANNA DELGADO!
-My father recently experienced a blood clot. He's okay now.
-I go to church weekly.
-I still use extensions.
-I do not work out anymore but I have recently been so motivated to lose inches off my waist.
-Breasts = causing back pains/problems
-I tried contacting microchip company to retrieve knuckles=fail. ): I'm still trying my best.


Things to do before the junior year begins...
-bleach teeth
-more extensions??
-highlights
-TAN TAN TAN
-lose weight


Now, so I have spoken and told you all of the things that have been happening this year. I am doing so much better in school and I know I haven't been on this in a hot minute but then again I'm trying to manage both my school life, family life, and social life together all at once. I love blogging. I do. I'm going to try to find more time to update as much as I can. Well I'm in class now, (digital photography). It can be use and a great advantage to use the advantage of these beautiful apple computers. well toodles! kisses to all(:

No comments:

Post a Comment