Saturday, January 9, 2010

Updated to do list for 2010;; resolutions?

Happy new year everyone viewing!

I have't been on, I'll try to be major busy with school, family, social life(especially my boyfriend) SO yes.. my boyfriend (Jacob) and I, are in fact still together.

Anyways.

New years resolutions:

-Lose weight? Maybe, tone body(stomach)
-Nicer butt.
-Better grades in school.
-Better eating habits.
-Get closer to the family.
-Have a little faith.

Notes: I am on a diet, and I am working out daily. It's the 3rd day and I haven't seen much difference [obviously]. I'll give it a couple of more weeks before I can actually see some viewable results. I'll take pictures. AnYWAYS.
I'm doing my homework now, not slacking in school, trying to get out of trouble..etc.
My grades boosted fast. I'm not failing 3 classes anymore. I might be failing 2 now. (: better than 3. ahaha, and hopefully, at this rate before the end of the marking period, i wanna be able to at least be able to push up through the 2 failing classes(math and chem) and try to pass both classes with at least a D! anywayss..id like to get much closer with my family. my father is sick. id like to take advantage of the family being together period. who wouldn't want that? now to my to do list.

------------------------------
TO DO LIST..

-[ ]Tan TAN Tan
-[ ]bleaching [dientes, soe-bock-coes, beeline]
-[x]contacts
-[ ]extensions
-[ ]max growth
-[ ]hairsnailsskin pills
-[ ]sexy wardrobe
-[ ]hair dye lighter?
-[ ]belly piercing <--scheduled for feb. (;

--------------------------------------

I dont think I'm really missing anything else. My eyes are falling asleep. The contacts took me forever to put on, (like 3 hours) and taking them off what a bitch because I have a stye. unfortunately. but I'm not going to wear the contacts until im "fully recovered". Well goodnight? I'll keep ya posted. Yawn. <3
kisses to all. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment